My favourite questions for kicking off a new yearJan 02, 2022
How about starting the new year with good questions for reflection?
Here are my 21 favourite questions to kick start the new year.
- What was the highlight of 2021 for you personally?
- If you were to choose 3 words that sum up last year for you, which 3 words would you choose?
- If you were to choose 1 experience from 2021 that you are extra proud of, which one would you choose and why?
- What new thing did you learn in 2021?
- What did you do in 2021 to add more fun in your life?
- What do you regret not doing in 2021?
- What are you most grateful for in the past year?
- Who did you admire the most in 2021 and why?
- What is the most important learning from 2021?
- What did you learn about yourself last year?
- Which 3 words would you choose to describe you last year
- What new things do you want to try in 2022?
- What do you want to change in 2022?
- What personal qualities do you want to make more visible in 2022?
- What would love to accomplish in 2022?
- Based on experiences, insights and learnings from the past year, what is your best advice for yourself in 2022?
- What 3 words do you want to be in focus for 2022?
I hope these questions can be of inspiration to create the best year so far.
If you need coaching or help to find your unique path in 2022, just get in touch.
I wish you an amazing NEW YEAR full of joy, good experiences and exciting opportunities.
Remember there is only one who is just like you. You have an important voice that the world needs. Time to be more visible for who you are?
Wish you all the best for 2022!